13 de set. de 2009

Just put your trust in my heart...

domingo, setembro 13, 2009 Posted by Dhay No comments
And the thought insists on the same vision.
In the vision that I can not but feel concrete.
An enigma inside a single externalizing desire.
Much bigger than me. Immeasurable pretension ...
Decreased with the power of words, interpreting the thoughts. The prayer of wanting.
Overcoming dimensions and cultures. In other words call of love, genuine (smart, of course!).
Like to ((always)) be.
Without knowing us. As each one only. At their maximum human and not ourselves into one. Being two. Me and you ... discovered in the same look.
Concealed by words that I reread. Discover words I write every day ...
Truth known at the meeting of the gaze. I recognize it.
Somewhere .. I believe, I am not alone. And do not you!

0 comentários: